July 12, 2009

Ugg...Bugs...

I HATE BUGS! I really go all psycho-girly when it comes to creepy crawlies in the garden. You would think that after 20+ years of gardening I would get over it - nope. I am not a girly girl in any other way - except when it comes to bugs. I wish I would get over it but I don't think it's even a remote possibility.

Today was a particularly "buggy" day. Squash bugs, cucumber beetles, worms galore and this big bugger who has pinchers. Ewwwwwww. I was kind of getting into pyscho mode - a tomato branch brushed me and I almost jumped out of my skin. This is not right. Get a grip girlfriend - get a grip.



To date I have never come across a snake - thank you God - cuz that might just be the end of my gardening days. In all likelihood Iwould become the girl in the bubble.
2

No comments: