July 12, 2009

More Grossies in the Garden!

It is abundantly clear that I hate creepy crawlies. I wish I were not such a woos. But I am.

Through the wonder of the web, you "meet" all kinds of people. One such person is EG. He has no issues whatsoever with bugs. He keeps a running total of squished squash bugs (whew that's a mouthful - say that fast 3 times!). He also likes to include videos in his blog which is kind of cool because you get to see what's going on in other parts of the country. And mostly feel twangs of envy 'cuz his garden is miles ahead of mine. Come to think of it, he hasn't posted in over two weeks and that's not like him. I hope he's on vacation. Check it out at Engineered Garden.

Back to my creepy crawlies. I'm not quite sure why I am including this picture. Perhaps to face my fear. Cue music - theme from "Jaws" please.



Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Can't wait until this post is archived.

No comments: