May 30, 2009

Patience & Crazy Cats

The lack of sunshine is holding up production. The sun has been hiding for 4 days and it shows in the garden with only an itty bitty growth in the past week. At least the lettuce is still holding up. It will become dinner over the next few days.

I Taut I Saw A Puddy Tat

Tonight, as I am washing the dishes I looked out the window and to my amazement one of my crazy cats (Mr. Smudgie) was chillin' out and grabbing a nap on the edge of the pool ring. Hello? Optical illusion? Apparently not!

After about 15-20 minutes of chilling he woke up and decided he was thirsty and very conveniently slurped some water from the pool (thankfully no chlorine had been added yet!).


I wasn't quite sure what to do at this point - after all he could easily puncture the pool ring. So I let out a whistle to catch his attention.....then off and running he came. Silly, silly cat.

No comments: