August 23, 2010

Hallelujah!

It worked!
My rain dance worked!




I have been longing for a good and proper rainy day.  It's started raining yesterday and it's still going strong!    I'm watching the news right now and it's predicted to go on for one or two more days.   

Much needed relief!  For me it's about balance.  Relentless hot and dry weather makes me feel out of whack.  My garden has repeated this sentiment.  As a matter of fact, I just peaked out the window down to the veggie garden and I think I saw the tomatoes smiling!


7 comments:

marilyn said...

Come do your rain dance in Kentucky. Glad you got your rain.

Country Girl said...

Congratulations on nature's gift. It makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Michelle Clay said...

My son and I did a rain dance together the day before the rain started. Success!

Amy Plum said...

Hi Maureen! I would love to include you on the private blog, but will need your email address. Amy from Chitlins.

troutbirder said...

I'm sure they were smiling. However, mine came down with the blight and have been looking pretty sad ever since.

Leigh said...

Your rain dance worked in Utah too! Thanks for finding my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Ooh and thanks for the rain!
--Leigh

Alea Milham said...

Can you please share your technique with me? We could use a lot more rain in Northern Nevada!