April 30, 2013

Spring! Glorious Spring!


It’s been a loooooong time since I posted here!   Quite frankly life has taken a few twists and turns and my heart wasn’t into gardening for a while and then an injury last summer rendered me unable to get around but I am back and chomping at the bit to get out into the garden!  But that was then and this is now.

Let the seeding begin!   More specifically and in keeping with ye olde blog name, let the experimenting begin!


Some are new to me (ornamental grass for one) and others I’ve grown before (like snake gourds – see my Halloween snake from a few years ago here.)

I am so glad to be back and pray that my ankle will hold up because I’m raring to go!   Right now, I’m off to get dirt under my nails as the great outdoors beckons!  Yippee!!!!!

No comments: