I would like to thank Lori E. of Family Trees May Contain Nuts (Don't you just love that name! What a hoot!) for passing this award along to me. This is the second time that I have received an award (the first was in my other blog) and I have to say it was a surprise both times. I'm still not quite sure why but I don't mind playing.
- I became a mother for the first time on my birthday.
- I am very quiet and I'm fairly certain that I am incapable of yelling. Just don't have it in me.
- Contrary to #2, when I get together with a good friend, I am quite the chatterbox.
- One day I hope to swim with dolphins. That would be an absolute thrill.
- If I wet one hand, I have to wet the other. I know! So Silly! A tad OCD perhaps. And it doesn't end there. The daughter mentioned is #1 is the same!
- I used to be extremely shy. But that was then, and this is now. Not so shy anymore.
- Karma is a powerful thing. I firmly believe that "you get what you give" in life.